9/20/2026

"Cedars of Lebanon" U2

I am finally getting back to "normal" after the 40 hours of travel time. 4 different flights in 2 days time: Cusco- Lima, Lima- Miami, Miami- Chicago, Chicago- Indy. Not including layovers and delays I made it home around midnight Thursday.

Cedars of Lebanon came to mind this quiet Sunday morning. There are many biblical references about strengh and purification it seemed apt to play today.

I think this will be my last day in the pool. The weather will be changing this week and cooling down to fall like temperatures. I am actually ready for it. It seems wrong to start decorating for fall and still have a foothold in summer by swimming.

If I ever get a tatoo it will be this-- the sign of the serpent (see photo below), which is part of the three sacred animal worlds. Here is a little more about what the serpent represents: Transformation and Renewal: The serpent’s ability to shed its skin symbolizes death, rebirth, and the cycles of transformation. Healing and Wisdom: The serpent embodies healing and wisdom, connecting us to the healing energies of the earth and the subconscious mind. Connection to the Unseen: It moves through the hidden depths, reminding us to explore the mysteries within ourselves and the world.

You can read a little bit more about the three scared animals worlds here.

No comments: