Well, we will call it orange.
It has been an easy day at work but sooo sloooowww. I don't know how people can teach math for years and years without getting bored. I've learned that my next two days are going to be rough with freshman general algebra. Yay. Again, math people just seem so meh.
Yesterday I finished the front porch project and it looks amazing. The door pops and my paint touchups to the house, siding and door are a welcomed addition. Can you say curbside appeal? Yes.
Today I ordered my hiking gear for the Peru trip. I can't believe it is 21 days away. I have started to revisit the places I am traveling and am looking so fwd to Sacred Valley as well as Machu Picchu. Here's to hoping the trip will be a gamechanger for me and I will come home with clarity and purpose.
I just received my Degree of Certificate for Bar Management Summa Cum Laude. So I am official! Crazy what one can accomplish in a year's time.
What does this year have in store?
No comments:
Post a Comment