9/04/2026

"Two Worlds" Daniel Lanois fm Belladonna

I took these decaying magnolia shots when I was out west somewhere. Not sure why I adore flowers as they start to die, petals falling and the colors darkening. It reminds me of the New Order album cover for Power, Corruption and Lies.

Today's music (Daniel Lanois and his steel guitar sound)reminds me of the southwest. Maybe even Mexico with the song titles. When I paint I like to play music--especially instrumental albums like this one. Some of the songs are haunting, like

Oxaca
. I usually have to skip that one out of fear of losing myself in sadness. Take a listen to the whole album if time permits.

How is the healing coming along, I wonder? Moving in slow motion? My guides are asking me to elevate and be prepared to expand to what I was called to do. Easier said than done.

The water is calling and I will be poolside in just a few short hours.

Be well.

No comments: