10/01/2026

"Carousel" Iron and Wine

Good Morning.

I am at peace this morning. Iron and Wine vibes and candle of cinnamon spiced vanilla burning. I can see the sun rising through the maple tree out the kitchen window. Such a beautiful song with such sad meaning. War's devastating effects.

Fall has arrived in style this season. I am taking more time to take in all the details. Are you?

Yesterday I had a great conversation with my mom. I know those will be missed and I can count how many are left as she ages. It is hard to think of a world where she isn't a phone call away. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

Today will be a test to see if I can run the 5k without my knees screaming at me. I'm on the fence about the race Sunday. Today will be the deciding factor. Still, I need to be realistic and listen to my body.

It is so nice to be able to move again like I did back in the day.

Hope you are well. So much to say and yet..

and yet.

No comments: