One of my favorite (and relatable) Who songs, to be sure. I saw them in Louisville in 2016. Big Sis says it was one of the best shows she has ever seen. I'd say it was up there.
It's hard being a Seeker.
Today I am feeling a tad on the ick side. Cold, shaky, weak. Ick. I hope I didn't catch something from those snot nosed teens (just kidding, although they were sneezing all over the place). I have to shake this and do a full run today! I just watched some Youtuber guy named Victor Oddo talk about spiritual awakenings. It resonated, so I hung around for most of it. He spoke of New Beginnings (I can relate), New Values, which are different from Beginnings and how we need to check in with ourselves on what those are and how they might have changed, for example me retiring (new beginnings) and valuing freedom over worklife and exercise over indulgence. I forget what the third one was... but he said to really lean in (my words here) to the shift.
I think I have written about finding your truth before and he said to " See clearly the truth about you. What is your potential as a spirit."
I like that.
I wonder if that is why so many people have mid-life crisis' because they don't take the time to re-evaluate these things or at least be honest with themselves about what they wanted to begin with. In their careers, in their relationships, in general.
Being a Sag, I know that freedom/independence has always been something I valued. And while working, I lost a lot of that freedom.
Still, what is the truth about me? What is my potential as a spirit? That is something I am seeking to know.
How about you?
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi44NmjxfdDZhPRrQwFWF_YfUkwztuyB8N8x8beF150NnltpdZh5DuvPOm-fWgs1jc85uLEpCWPf365x9Kg1O9_XQ-VYr6Nn3uZG3UaywlL-jFdlw1Yfj6Y4hH-ksIqGHuUs51kfgUuR0AExq5-eRa8Lf7_enr_kVZPoET35t4JZSpTDz4SJWWrmQ/s2048/corn.jpg" style="display: block; padding: 1em 0; text-align: center; ">
corn




No comments:
Post a Comment