It's been awhile since I listened to this band. THINGS ARE GREAT (2022)is solid all the way through. Classic sound. Give it a listen if you have some time.
It's early morning and still dark outside. I am watching my neighbors slowly wake to the new day. I love these cozy, quiet mornings when I have the whole day ahead of me and nothing pressing to do. Still, it can be quite lonely. I think I've been a little down lately. Usually I'm super excited about the upcoming holidays, but it's not hitting me this year. Maybe it's the shitshow that are the people running our country and the exhaustion I feel every time I turn on the news. Maybe it is the lack of connection, my dis-connect. I dunno.
I just need to remember that every day is a gift. Now get out there and do something.
Hope you are well.
The hate train, pray that it crashes Jaded chattering of neo-fascists The clatter of the ever-warring classes So we chose to look within Off my rocker with the rest of them The relatives we'll never see again

No comments:
Post a Comment