5/19/2006

fm. "loneliness"

it is what has not happened to one that determines the silence,
and I don't want to go on speaking
because I stayed there waiting;
in that place and on that day
I have no idea what happened
but now I am not the same.


P.Neruda

I finally broke down and bought the book. Two, actually. One for my friend who just turned 35, the other for me.

Today is Friday, May 19.
I signed my final divorce papers today.

I know this is the beginning of everything new. Not only personally, but professionally. Time for change.

I plan to be back in school by the fall; interviewing for better positions (or creating my own) in 2 years.

How have I managed to work so long in such a terrible environment? Once I move on, this bird will sing.


The sun is still up at 8:15pm. Feels like I am in Europe. God, I wish.

No comments: