8/19/2008

"seeking ugly women for Aussie lonely hearts"

...was the title in the paper today under Nation and World, I kid you not. As a woman struggling with the question of what is fucking wrong with me, my next thought was, "Why not move to Australia?"
AP is quoted as to saying, "Quite often you will see walking down the street a lass who is not so attractive with a wide smile on her face, whether it is recollection of something previous or anticipation for the next evening, there is a degree of happiness."
Well damn. I want some fucking degree of happiness. I should cut my hair..oh, too late for that...I should wear an eye patch and just let myself go like so many others have already.

Fuck it. I am moving to Australia.

2 comments:

R. Ayers said...

Your inner and outward beauty would be missed by so many, including me. Also: consider what the quotes in this article indicate about the MEN of this Australian community. Please resist the temptation.

consise10 said...

Rude of me to laugh ,but this is HILARIOUS!!