10/20/2004

skipping stones

I suppose there is some truth to the number of posts on one's page per day/week/month that reflects the quality of one's life at that particular time.
I think it has been well over a year since I have been out socially, and about the same amount of time since I recall letting go, glowing and basking in the feeling of love, or feeling like a part of something bigger than myself. We make our bed---

I can wait. Love always waits.

Been talking with a friend about art this week. He offered a painting to me that is worth thousands for a steal at a grand. Sure in al practical purposes it could be 5 month's car payment, blah blah blah, but the piece is so incredible I cannot let it pass me by. I love art.

Feeling a bit of tension so must close and pick up again tomorrow. And when I see the moon, I think of you...

No comments: