1/29/2005

kama sutra

Open your arms as far as they will go/ We take off your dress /An embarrassing poem/ Was written when I was alone/ In love with you
I shook down those lines /To shine up the streets /I got up off my hands and knees /To thank my lucky stars that you're not me

-JTweedy

I've been holding on to that lyric for some time now. Seemed ok today.

And tonight things are fine.
Am grateful for those who have been patient and kind-you know who you are. Thanks for standing by.

SUNDAY EDITION:

Woke in a panic this morning, the kind of panic that settles in the pit of my stomach and remains there, eating away at its lining. It is such a different feeling from the calm that carried over from yoga yesterday. Here's the panic:
I have no idea how I am going to pay for some big ticket items this week--rent, court costs and lawyer are of major concern. Besides, it is so awful to have to sit down with someone and hash out debt acquired over years-- it just saps the old energy. This mountain is difficult to climb. You know, you've been there.

So I am climbing inside myself today to gather the strength to make it through the week--knowing that this, too, is only a temporary limitation.










No comments: