7/26/2005

Indiana University through a 92 degree lense.

Photobucket was not cooperating tonight, so I had to download these one at a time. It took forever. I enjoyed walking through sections of campus today-even if it was so hot you could fry an egg...
The steam heat was rising, leaving a haze everywhere I went.

The rain and cooler temps are on their way. My wind chime is going wild outside, telling me it won't be long. I love when the wind changes, bringing on the electrical storms. From my apartment, I can watch it brewing. The spiders are skittering all along the cement--like crabs on the sandy beaches come high tide. They know it's coming. Did I mention I am terrified of spiders?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my favorite trees

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Bell Tower

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Beta Well House

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Inside Beta Well House

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Maxwell Hall, 1851

Image hosted by Photobucket.com tired bones

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Two Roads diverged...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com "fouse!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com me and my birks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sycamore in Black and White

There were many more, but I just don't have the patience tonight to download them all. It was a glorious day to photograph! Which are your favs? Enjoy.