10/04/2004

eloisa

Anger today. blinding--brain bluring--and from here then to mom mode.
I am so fucking tired.
I need someone to put their arms around me and tell me I am loved and it's all going to be ok. I want to be able to put my guard down and just relax.

Is there anyone out there?
>>>>
a productive al beit lonely weekend once again.
the downstairs got a new coat of paint, baseboards stained and the carpets are somewhat presentable now.
After three days i finally made it all the way through eternal sunshine intact. cannot remember the last time i watched a movie with someone.

i feel my heart growing colder, the distance i place between myself and others seems to grow with every passing day and i find myself not caring much about tending to the relationships i do have. as someone once said to me, it is best not to have any expectations of other people--that way you won't be disappointed if they do not meet them. huh--interesting but uh, no.

maybe it's the sudafed?




No comments: