11/10/2004

Revolution

REVOLUTION


I don't really know what to say about the state of the world that has not already been said. I am finding it harder and harder to stomach listening to public radio. I don't have a television and am thankful.

And then there is "Sexy Sadie" one of the greatest songs on the white album. I love the way the recording of the piano sounds like it is an empty room echoing off the walls.

Lately, life has been such a farce-- or a black comedy for me. I really need to just sit down and write a novel about the last two years. Unbelievable. The past two weeks alone would be enough fodder for 100 pages at least.

This will be my first weekend to get out in ages. I am looking forward (really) to Windfall dancers and a production of Oklahoma! My craving for theatre has been insatiable and I want to overdose and fall into a glorified stupor...

No comments: