9/23/2026

"Hold On, Hold On" Neko Case

In my single days on a whim after a long day of teaching and dj-ing, I was offered a front row ticket to see Neko Case at the bus-chumb. Still in my dress and tall boots from work, I went and had a marvelous time. The New Pornographers were also in my rotation back then.

I need to revisit.

This week has made me itchy for solitude and personal time. I forgot what it was like to be ruled by a timepiece and I don't like it.

I have exactly 7 minutes to finish this post before I get back to my routine. Looking fwd to Friday when I have the day to myself to wake later, get a full workout in and get back to the things I want to do vs. the things I have to do.

Some of my favorite shots from Peru.

Did I dream it?

vivid dream

Me @ MP

One tiny flower I'm jumpin over

No comments: