3/06/2005

grey to clear...

My, my will you look at the time?
Wasted, all these years gone by
and I can't even talk to you, don't even try.
Ooh, well.
Down here it says you left, and I'm
waiting for the grey to clear,
I don't know what I'm runnin' on but
sometime ago our hope was gone down here.
What I wouldn't give for real love.
What I wouldn't give for that-- piece of mind--
down here.

Down here I'm leavin' the light on,
Well, I guess I could be wrong
down here.

I know, I tend to get down,
Can't even feel when it's comin' around,
but I sure could use some kind of hope about now
ooh, well.

Down here it says you left and I'm
waiting for the grey to clear
I don't know what I've been runnin' on
but sometime ago our hope was gone
down here.

What I wouldn't give for real love
What I wouldn't give for that piece of mind
down here.