6/24/2006

furies and sufferings

Quevedo-
"There are in my heart furies and sufferings."

good times:
* Rogue Wave I saw them tonight at Landlocked Music
* Red crocs--what took me so long??
*New Lily's album Everything Wrong is Imaginary
**Silly Strumming with the Devil Van Halen tribute cd--imagine JUMP on banjo!
*Teaching Lilly to swim, garden, tell jokes, etc.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Grandma Whooie-my way of expressing anger at slow drivers while Lilly is in the car with me. We call the slow poke "Grandma Whooie" or Pokie little Puppie. The HUGEASS dump trucks are "Grandpa Whooie".
*WFHB
*Bloomington in the summer
*Kettle Chips Baked Honey Bar-b-q potato chips
*Thunderstorms

not-so-good-times:
*Ghosts from the past
*Alone on a Saturday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thurs...
*FRAT party mentality neighbors and their fucking TIKI torches--I got sumpin I can torch, you little shits...
*Lost or idle moments
*Bloomington in the summer
*TOW ZONES outside MAX's Place (goddamn mother fuckers) It was less than 20 minutes you assholes...$130 broker.
*His disappearing act AKA: Catharine's theme
*The Lonesome Loser AKA: Catharine's theme, pt. 2
*No messages
*Concerts, dinners, outings, parties--oh, no parties, family gatherings-- solo
*Diabetic Cats and putting them down...
*Being a broke ass
*WTF is wrong here?!

1 comment:

consise10 said...

Ahh yes now I've clicked,plenty of grannies on the streets!