7/04/2006

freedom ringing

lilly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy 4th of July. It looks like rain. I am home, eating lentil- potato curry and a mimosa. The ac has a way of making hot food in the summertime still appetizing.

I saw Richard Swift last night-well, I didn't see him as the posers were so thick there was no way to see him in the small space called Landlocked. I missed The Gentlemen Calling. Probably a good thing. Happy belated 38th--

4 comments:

consise10 said...

Hey,It`s Independance Day!Happy 4th.That pool looks great with the two of you having fun.Your Gal has such very vibrant blue eyes! Thanks for posting the pics grey.

grey matters said...

Yes she does.
Takes after me--
thanks for checking in.

grey matters said...

I've been to Heaven. Nice place to visit, but not sure I would want to live there. Loved what you said about heaven and hell.
Been having lots of those moments when I think of someone and then I see them. Been trying to be more in touch with the other layers of the universe. Glad you are well.

grey matters said...

John, I tried to read your page but was denied. I certainly hope that I didn't offend. I am not going to take it personality and will leave you alone. Take care.