11/03/2007

new traditon & GIVE ME MY MOJO BACK!

There is nothing like starting new traditions to replace old, or sad memories. I started one with a friend last night. His suggestion:
Hey! Let's get pedicures....
AND drink champagne at the same time! OKAY!





The studio was a flutter with us in there sipping bubbly and eating snackies. He got COLTS blue with a french manicure WHITE. I love people who get me outta the funk.
****

If you know me, you know that I am not a sports fan. Never have been. I think my home team played in the superbowl last year.
Someone even told me they won.


But this year--I am paying attention. And I want them to win.
Now, if you know me WELL you ALSO know I am one of the most competitive people on the planet. To a fault. So, in my classes Friday, instead of 30 seconds of silence, we had 30 SECONDS TO MEDITATE ON HOW THE COLTS ARE GOING TO KICK NE PATS BUTT.
The kids were shocked. My theatre students put off--
but they did it to humor me. I LOVE my kids. They would kill for me.
*****
Today I start learning how to play chess. I have a lesson on Tuesday. Can't wait!

GOT GAME?

1 comment:

consise10 said...

Loooooove this post! Laughed my head off!Good On you!!